Xbox One is Window’s newest system. It has great graphics and a wide selection of games that all can enjoy. Along with the Xbox One, Microsoft brought the Kinect for games. Kinect will now let you Skype through the TV, change the TV’s volume, switch between your apps, tv, and games on command, and it allows you to exercise while playing. The Xbox One has seen several major updates since the Xbox 360 and its Kinect feature makes gaming, streaming, and running apps easier.
|Rank||VPN Service||VPN Fan|
Not all online functions are accessible from every country. To get past the geographical restrictions to play with friends online, run apps, and stream Netflix while on vacation outside of the supported regions, I would recommend a VPN service. A VPON will change your IP Address to any location that you choose. If you pick an IP in the supported zones, then you will get past the geographical restriction. Along with this a VPN can help decrease lag, increase connectivity, get past firewalls, and decrease DDoS attacks. Let’s check out a list of the best VPNs for Microsoft Xbox One.
The games that Xbox One has include a mix of Kinect and regular controller games. The games are both online and offline. Some Xbox One games include:
- SMITE Battlefront of Gods
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Call of Duty Black Ops III
- Just Cause 3
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Halo 5
- Kinect Sports Rivals (Kinect Sensor needed)
- Just Dance 2016 (Kinect Sensor needed)
Xbox One has a lot of apps and streaming services. The system has a very wide selection which offers something for just about everyone. Apps and streaming services include:
- YouTube, Xbox Video, Xbox Music, WWE Network, WorldGaming, VUDU, Vine, VH1, VEVO, Verizon FiOS TV, USA NOW, Upload Studio, UFC, Twitch, TuneIn, Time Warner Cable, Telemundo Now, TED, Team Stream from Bleacher Report, Syfy Now, STARZ Play, Sling TV, Skype, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, Pandora, NHL Gamecenter LIVE, NFL, Nerdist, Netflix, NBC, NBA Game Time, MTV, MUZU.TV, MOVIEPLEX Play, Major League Gaming, MLB.tv, Machinima, Internet Explorer, iHeartRadio, IGN, Hulu Plus, HBO GO, GoPro Channel, FXNOW, FUNimation, FOX NOW, ESPN, ESL, EPIX, ENCORE Play, EA Access, CW, Crunchyroll, Crackle, Comedy Central, CinemaNow, CBS News, Break, Bravo Now, ABC News, Amazon Video.
A new thing for the Xbox is that Xbox One supports social media like Facebook. Through these social media sites you can post clips of your game play. Another new improvement is that the console allows you to save your avatar pictures, it will show your bandwidth usage, and it includes a new friends section.
Xbox One is a great console made by Microsoft. The system along with Kinect allow for better app performance and streaming on your TV. The gameplay and graphics are great on most games. The Xbox One and the new Kinect have gotten a lot of upgrades since their former counter parts, to improve the gamer’s experience. The games are all very fun. Overall, the Xbox One is a great system that you and friends will enjoy.
Once again I recommend using a VPN service to unblock geographic restrictions for online games and watch streaming media services in other countries. A VPN will give you an IP address from the server location you choose. This will allow you to access services like Netflix while on vacation outside the supported regions. It will improve performance and reduce lag. Elite gamers will also appreciate the added DDoS protection.