The PDC World Darts Championship is a Professional Darts Corporation tournament that was first held in 1994. It is one of the 2 world darts tournaments held in the UK, the other one is organized by the British Darts Organization. This tournament starts on Thursday, December 12, 2019, and finishes up on Wednesday, January 1st, 2020. This year, it will take place at Alexandra Castle. ITV and Sky Sports will be carrying coverage for the tournament, but you can watch it everywhere with a VPN.
How to Watch the PDC World Darts Championship from Anywhere
Follow these steps to watch the tournament:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30 day risk-free money-back guarantee)
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device
- Connect to a VPN server in the UK to watch the PDC World Darts Championship on ITV or Sky Sports Keep in mind you will need a valid UK postal code and perhaps a subscription.
- Enjoy live streaming access to the PDC World Darts Championship.
Let’s take a look at some of the great competitors you can expect to see in this tournament. Of course, this is not everyone.
PDC World Darts Championship competitors:
- England – Rob Cross, Michael Smith, James Wade, Ian White, Dave Chisnall, Nathan Aspinall, Adrian Lewis, Joe Cullen, Stephen Bunting, Mervyn King, Darren Webster, Chris Dobey, Steve Beaton, Keegan Brown, Glen Durrant, Steve West, and Ricky Evans.
- Netherlands – Michael van Gerwen, Jermaine Wattimena, Danny Noppert, Jeffrey de Zwaan, and Raymond van Barneveld.
- Germany – Max Hopp
- Scotland – Gary Anderson, Peter Wright, John Henderson
- Wales – Jonny Clayton and Gerwyn Price
As you can see, there are a number of well-known competitors that will be participating in this tournament. Most notable is the Dutchman, Raymond van Barneveld. He has officially announced that this will be his last tournament and that he is retiring. Of course, everyone wants to take out the defending champion, Michael van Gerwen. There are a number of interesting match ups you will be able to find in this tournament.
As we mentioned earlier, there are a few different carriers for these matches in the tournament. If you live in the UK, your options are ITV or Sky Sports. If you are not in the country, you would need a good VPN service to be able to see this tournament. Additionally, can watch coverage online in some places, providing you have a subscription to PDC TV. If you are traveling outside the UK, you really need to follow these steps to be able to watch. That is why you need to choose a good VPN service. The providers we have chosen all have custom clients so it is just a matter of selecting a server in the UK, and connecting.
Don’t miss a single moment of the 2020 PDC World Darts Championship. Watch all of the matchups and please also share this post with your friends so they can watch the World Darts Championship anywhere in the world with a VPN. Follow us @VPNFan for up to the moment guides and deals for your VPN needs.