The UCI Road World Championships are the annual bicycle world championships. It is organized by the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI). This year, it will start on September 22nd and end the 29th in Harrogate, United Kingdom. It will be the 92nd UCI Road World Championships to be held and the 4th one to be held in the UK. If you are in the UK, you have several options. If you will be outside the country, you will need to use a VPN.
|Rank||VPN Service||VPN Fan|
The UCI Road World Championships consists of 284.5 km (176.8 mi) in 2019. Let’s take a look at the events on the days.
- Sat Sept 21 – Beverley-Tadcaster-Wetherby-Harrogate Circuit – Para-cycling Road Races (C1 Event)
- Sun September 22 – Harrogate Circuit – Team Time Trial Mixed Relay – 28km (two circuits)
- Mon September 23 – Harrogate Circuit – Women Junior Individual Time Trial – 14km (one circuit)
- Mon Sept 23 – Men Junior Individual Time Trial – 28km (two circuits)
- Tues September 24 – Ripon to Harrogate – Men Under 23 Individual Time Trial – 32.5km (route plus one circuit)
- Tues Sept 24 – Women Elite – Individual Time Trial – 32.5km (route plus one circuit)
- Weds September 25 – Northallerton to Harrogate – Men Elite Individual Time Trial – 54km (route only)
- Thurs September 26 – Richmond to Harrogate – Men Junior Road Race – 144.5km (route plus three circuits)
- Fri Sept 27 – Doncaster to Harrogate – Women Junior Road Race – 91.5km (route only)
- Fri Sept 27 – Men Under 23 Road Race – 192.5km (route plus three circuits)
- Sat 28 September 28 – Bradford to Harrogate – Women Elite Road Race – 149.5km (route plus three circuits)
- Sun September 29 – Leeds to Harrogate – Men Elite Road Race – 284.5km (route plus seven circuits)
As we mentioned, if you are in the UK, there are ways to watch the event. Every day will be shown on the BBC and Eurosport. Of course, it is free to watch on the BBC, providing you are in the area. If you are not, there is a solution. All you would need to do is connect to a VPN server located in the UK. When doing so, you make the geo-restrictive software think you are located there. Then you should be able to watch the races like you hope to.
Enjoy all of the great stages of the 92nd running of the UCI Road World Championships. Share this post with your friends so they can enjoy the races from anywhere in the world by using a VPN. Follow us @VPNFan for the latest deals and guides.