Watch as LeBron James and Anthony Davis lead the East against Giannis Antetokounmpo and the rest of the West team in the 2022 NBA All-Star Game in Cleveland. TNT will be streaming the game at 8:30 PM EST on Sunday, February 20. In addition to television coverage they will be streaming the events on their WatchTNT site. Don’t miss a minute of the action. Watch the NBA All-Star Game from anywhere in the world with a VPN. Unblock geo restrictions and enjoy all the excitement.
How to Watch the NBA All-Star Game from Anywhere
TNT and ESPN will provide coverage of the NBA All-Star weekend. For the sake these instructions, we will use TNT since they will broadcast the big game.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30 day risk-free money-back guarantee)
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device
- Connect to a VPN server in the US so you can get coverage.
- Enjoy the live streaming access of the NBA All-Star Game through WatchTNT.
- The ExpressVPN support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions.
History of the NBA All-Star Game
The NBA All-Star game has a long history. Played first in 1951, this exhibition game has always been a fan favorite. The game pits players from the Eastern Conference against players from the Western Conference. Players are chosen by fan vote, while back up players are chosen by head coaches. If an injured player is elected to the game, the NBA commissioner will choose one as a replacement. The coaches with the two best records are usually the coaches. However, they are not allowed to coach the game two or more times in a row. Often referred to as the Riley Rule, the rule was created after Pat Riley earned the right to coach the game eight times in nine seasons.
Where to watch the NBA All-Star Game
First, we’d like to note that you’ll need a username and password to access the TNT streaming coverage. If you subscribe to a cable or satellite plan that includes TNT then you can use the information provided to access their site. It would be the same login info you use for ESPN and other subscription services tied to your cable subscription.
The question is whether or not TNT will geo block the streaming broadcast. Even as a cable or satellite customer, you could be blocked out of watch the All Star game if traveling outside the US. That’s where a VPN comes in. You can connect to a US VPN server and circumvent any geo IP blocks. Allowing you to stream the game as if you were sitting in the US.
Eastern and Western Conference Lineup
Here’s a list of players in this year’s NBA All-Star Game:
Eastern Conference Team:
- LeBron James (Lakers)
- Anthony Davis (Lakers)
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers)
- Luka Dončić (Mavericks)
- James Harden (Rockets)
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers)
- Ben Simmons (76ers)
- Nikola Jokić (Nuggets)
- Jayson Tatum (Celtics)
- Chris Paul (Thunder)
- Russell Westbrook (Rockets)
- Domantas Sabonis (Pacers)
Western conference Team:
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks)
- Joel Embiid (76ers)
- Pascal Siakam (Raptors)
- Kemba Walker (Celtics)
- Trae Young (Hawks)
- Khris Middleton (Bucks)
- Bam Adebayo (Heat)
- Rudy Gobert (Jazz)
- Jimmy Butler (Heat)
- Kyle Lowry (Raptors)
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans)
- Donovan Mitchell (Jazz)
Here is the head coach for each All-Star team:
- East – Frank Vogel (Lakers)
- West – Nick Nurse (Raptors)
Schedule for the NBA All-Star Weekend
Schedule of events for the 2022 NBA All Star weekend:
- Friday, Feb. 18th at 7:00pm EST – All-Star Celebrity Game (ESPN)
- Friday, Feb. 18th at 9:00pm EST – Team World vs. Team USA (TNT)
- Saturday, Feb. 19th at 8:30pm EST – All-Star Saturday Night (TNT)
- All-Star Saturday Night will feature the Skills Challenge, Three-Point Contest and Slam Dunk Contest
- Sunday, Feb. 20th at 8:30pm EST – All-Star Game (TNT)
Enjoy all the excitement of this year’s NBA All-Star weekend. Please share this post with your friends so they can enjoy all the action this weekend with a VPN. Follow us @VPNFan for the latest deals and guides.