Instagram has been around since 2010 and was bought out by Facebook. Since those early days, it has become one of the most widely known social media platforms and has approximately 500 million daily users. Of course, that means it is available in many different countries around the world. However, there are times when users add music to their feed. If you are not in the correct country, though, you will get a message telling you that the music is not available in your region. If you encounter that issue and would like to hear the music, you need to connect to a VPN. We can elaborate more on that in a few moments. First, though, we would like you to take a look at how to access Instagram Music from abroad.
How to Access Instagram Music from Abroad
For everyone that is trying to access music on Instagram and runs into the message “Music isn’t available in your region, that is due to licensing rights. Fortunately, you can solve this problem with a VPN as long as you follow these steps:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee)
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device
- Connect to a VPN server in one of several countries that allows music
- Completely uninstall IG and re-install the app. That is because the app checks country data when you first install it.
- Access the post and music you wish to hear
- Enjoy it from everywhere you may be
No matter what country you are trying to access Instagram Music from, you will be able to listen anywhere by connecting to a VPN. Here is a list of the countries you will need to connect to so you can listen:
- New Zealand
As you can see, getting access to Instagram Music is not that hard as long as you connect to a VPN. In the list above, you see some great options that we have provided you with. Please share this post with your friends so they can enjoy Instagram Music as well from all over the world. Follow us @VPNFan for the latest deals and guides today.