On December 4th, 2021, the unbeaten lightweight fighter, Devin Haney, will defend his WBC World Title. Of course, his opponent is the former World ruler, Joseph ‘JoJo’ Diaz, Jr. This match will be immense. While it is true that Haney has dispatched three challengers in defense of his belt, JoJo will surely give him a good fight. It is nice to see the battle will take place at the world-famous MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. This one will be on the popular streaming service DAZN in the US. If you want to watch it outside the US, you’ll need to connect to a VPN.
Recently, boxing has gained popularity. That is because of people like Floyd Mayweather and more. Even though MMA is catching up, pugilism is extremely popular. Of course, heavyweight champion fights have always drawn attention, but even lightweight fights like this one have a draw.
How to Watch Devin Haney vs. Joseph Diaz Jr. from Anywhere
Follow these steps to watch the event:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30 day risk-free money-back guarantee)
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
- Connect to a VPN server in the US.
- Log into DAZN.
- Enjoy live streaming access to watch the lightweight championship.
Why Do I Need a VPN to Watch Devin Haney vs. Joseph Diaz Jr?
That is an easy question. If you are outside the country, you will find that accessing DAZN can be troublesome. The trick is to connect to a VPN in the US. By doing so, you can get the US version of the network. That way, you’ll be able to watch the main fights as well as the lower fights on the card.
If you plan on watching this fight night from your dorm or work, be aware that many colleges and companies have network restrictions. They could block you from accessing the fights. In most cases, though, a VPN will help you get around these restrictions by encrypting your connection. That could make a difference between enjoying a night of boxing or getting a message telling you that you can’t watch it.
What Are the Other Fights On the Card?
On the main card, you will find several other fights and the main event. Here is the list of some of them.
- Devin Haney vs. Joseph Diaz Jr.– 12 rounds, lightweight – Haney’s WBC lightweight title
- Jessica McCaskill vs. Victoria Bustos – 10 rounds, welterweight – McCaskill’s undisputed welterweight title
- Filip Hrgovic vs. Scott Alexander – Hrgovic’s IBF International heavyweight title
- Montana Love vs. Carlos Diaz
- Austin Williams vs. Quatavious Cash
- Alexis Espino vs. Rodolfo Gomez Jr.
- Marc Castro vs. TBA
Now you see that there are several good reasons to use a VPN when watching this fight night on DAZN. We do not feel like you should have to miss out on some great fights. Using this method, you can also find out if Devin Haney can hold on to his title when fighting Jojo, and who will win the other fights.