If you have paid attention to world affairs, you probably know that China has one of the most oppressive internet policies in the world. Of course, one of the things that is blocked is Google. Since the defeat of the “Dragonfly” project (Google’s attempt to make a censorship-friendly search engine), the most popular search engine in the world is largely inaccessible to most of China. However, there is a way to view the uncensored version of Google. To accomplish this, you will need to use VPN.
Because of all the censorship, there is no question that you will run into issues when trying to access Google in China. The solution to this issue includes steps that are pretty easy to follow. As we mentioned, you can use a VPN. Let’s take a look at the steps you can take access it.
How to Search Google Uncensored in China
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30 day risk-free money-back guarantee)
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
- Connect to a VPN server in the U.S. (or any place else outside of China).
- Go to Google.com (make sure you change the language to whatever language you want to use).
- Access the website and get the uncensored results.
As you can see, the steps you can take to search Google uncensored while in China are easy to follow. All you will need to do is follow them and you will be able to access the search engine as you normally would. Of course, following this procedure will help you get around the types of blocks you may find in other countries as well. Be sure that you share this post with your friends so they can search Google uncensored while in China as well. Follow us @VPNFan for the latest deals and guides.