This week’s Garcia vs Campbell match up on DAZN is one of the most anticipated fights of the year. The event is set to take place on January 2nd at American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. The two fighters have worked extremely hard for the opportunity to meet for the interim WBC lightweight title. Ryan Garcia will be putting his perfect record on the line as he fights Olympic gold medalist Luke Campbell. The event is available through DAZN. For those who might be traveling outside the US for the New Year holiday, you may not be able to watch the event due to geo-restrictions. To solve this problem, you will need to connect to a VPN server in the US. Here are some good options.
Ryan Garcia is a professional boxer who currently holds the WBC Silver lightweight title. He is a young boxer and many think that he represents the future of the sport. Garcia is 22 years old and has a fan base in the millions. He has fought in 20 matches in his professional career and won 17 of them by knockout. Ryan Garcia under his new trainer Eddy Reynoso is fighting to win.
His opponent is Luke Campbell. Campbell is a professional boxer who won a gold medal in the 2012 Olympics. He has fought for two lightweight world titles, but lost due to decision. Cool Hands has fought in 23 fights in his long career and has only ever lost by decision. Luke Campbell is fighting to win his first lightweight title.
- Ryan Garcia vs Luke Campbell
- Rene Alvarado vs Roger Gutierrez
- Felix Alvarafo vs DeeJay Kriel
- Franchon Crews Dezurn vs Ashleigh Curry
- Sean Garcia vs Rene Marquez
How to Watch Garcia vs Campbell with a VPN
Since the event is taking place in the United States and broadcast on DAZN, you will want to select a VPN provider will fast servers in the US. Our choice for sporting events is ExpressVPN.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee)
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device
- Connect to a VPN server in the US so you can get coverage.
- Visit NHL Network and cheer your favorite team on the victory.