Cash App, formerly called Square Cash, is a mobile payment service designed by Square, Inc. It allows users to transfer money to each other by using a mobile app. If you are a small business, their software is your lifeblood. Many find it the best way for customers to pay for goods and services. As a user, you can request and transfer money to another account by using the Cash App or email. You can then withdraw the money with a debit Visa card, called Cash Card, in ATMs or transfer it to any local bank account. It is available for Android and iOS operating systems. However, as with any mobile device, you’ll want to protect your mobile traffic. You can compromise your data unless you use a VPN to protect yourself. Let’s take a look at how to do that.
How to Protect Yourself When Using Cash App
Since your money is important to you, you’ll want to protect your privacy by connecting to a VPN. Just follow these steps.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30 day risk-free money-back guarantee)
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device
- Connect to the closest VPN server.
- If you have not already, go to the Cash App website and sign up or download the app.
- Now, you can keep your money safe whenever you are trying to conduct business.
Understanding the Cash App Services
Of course, Cash App has other uses besides being for small businesses. There are a few different services that the app offers its users. Here is the list.
- Payments – This feature lets you send and receive money with everyone, tip professionals, and even donate to an important cause. You can do that by scanning a QR code or entering a $cashtag or phone number.
- Banking – By using this one, you can receive your paycheck, tax returns, or other direct deposit payments with the routing and account number
- Cash Card and Boost – The free Cash Card is a customizable debit option that lets you pay for things online and in stores. As far as the Boost goes, that is a program that provides discounts at various places.
- Investing – Surprisingly, you can also invest with the Cash App. It offers you a way to invest in stocks for as little as $1. You can also use it to convert US dollars to Bitcoin.
As you can see, there are many options available when using the Cash App. It combines the function and features of several different apps, all rolled into one. Whether you are going to use it to manage your payments, bank, or even invest in stocks or Bitcoin, connecting to a VPN will help keep you safe and keep your money secure.