Blim TV is a Mexican on-demand and live TV streaming service that provides television shows and movies. It is owned by Televisa, which is a major international entertainment company that has been around for over 70 years. At one time, Televisa licensed its content to Netflix. However, the company discovered that more people were watching Netflix than were watching cable. Because of that, Televisa pulled all of its content from Netflix and in a controversial move, they created a rival streaming service. If you are not in a country that offers this service, you’ll need to connect to a VPN.
Where is Blim TV Available?
According to the Blim TV website, both the free and premium versions are available in 17 different countries. These include Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Costa Rica, Panama, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, Ecuador, Guatemala, Bolivia, Honduras, Paraguay, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Uruguay, and Belize. However, that may be subject to change. In the image above, you can see we connected to a server in Mexico and got a positive result. That means the list is fluid, depending on what you try to watch. My suggestion is, if you want to watch a region-specific show or movie, you need to connect to a VPN.
How to Watch Blim TV from Anywhere
You can connect to an ExpressVPN server in one of the counties we mentioned to enjoy Blim TV anywhere. However, we used Mexico. Here is a guide to get you started:
- Before you try to watch free or premium programming on Blim TV, go to the website for ExpressVPN and sign up for service. They offer a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee for new users.
- Next, download and install the ExpressVPN app on the device you want to use.
- Connect to a VPN server in Mexico, Argentina, Costa Rica, or any of the other countries we just mentioned.
- Now you can visit https://www.blim.com to watch free content or sign in.
- If you have any setup issues or questions, you can reach out to ExpressVPN support. Their team is available 24/7.
Is Blim TV Free?
You can find a large amount of content that is free on the service. However, there is also a premium version. The cost of the service for the on-demand and live TV service is $9.08 a month, billed yearly. You can subscribe through the website using various standard credit cards and PayPal.
What are the Best Shows on Blim TV?
As we mentioned, Blim has some great shows. You’ll find that Viki may geo-restrict some of the options. Of course, this list is subject to change. All the ones we are about to mention have a 9-star rating or higher (out of 10 stars). You can see that Korean shows are popular on the network.
- Blue Demon – The fictionalized life-story of Mexican wrestler Alejandro Muñoz Moreno, who wore a blue and silver mask and was known as ‘Blue Demon.’
- The Virgin Wife – La esposa virgen is a Mexican telenovela that first aired in 2005. Produced by Salvador Mejia, the show featured Adela Noriega and Jorge Salinas.
- Dos mujeres, un camino – Dos mujeres, un camino is a Mexican telenovela, produced by Televisa, which originally aired from August 2, 1993 to July 1, 1994, on Canal de las Estrellas.
- Vecinos – The everyday life of people in Mexican neighborhoods, where anything can be found. Each episode interacts between these peculiar neighbors, where they encounter real and fictitious problems.