Bellator 258: Archuleta vs. Pettis is set to take place on Friday, May 7 at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT. Prelims will start at 6:00 EST with the main card getting under way at 9:00 PM EST. The event marks Archuleta’s first title defense of the Bellator Bantomweight belt. In the past, Bellator events were streamed on DAZN but that has changed. You will now need to have a subscription to Showtime to watch the events live. To sign up for the service and watch Bellator events on Showtime you will need in IP address in the United States. If you are currently outside the country or plan to travel during future fights, you will want to connect to a VPN server back in the states. Here are some of our top choices.
Bellator events are exclusive to Showtime. In fact Showtime streamed their first Bellator event for free. Unfortunately they are not expected to do that again so you will need to sign up for the streaming service to watch the action. It’s not too bad through since Showtime is only $10.99 a month. You can expect Bellator events to take place at least month (sometimes more often) and there have been more than 250 of them. Prelims usually begin around 6:00 PM ET with the main card starting at 9:00 PM ET. This can vary per event though so make sure to check the schedule.
How to Watch Bellator Events with a VPN
You can watch the fights live on Showtime by connecting to a reliable VPN in the USA:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee)
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your dektop or mobile device. You can also use their MediaStreamer service to watch on game console or set top box.
- Open the app and connect to a server in the United States. Some of the fastest server locations include New York, Miami, and Los Angeles.
- Now you will need to sign up for Showtime if you do not already have a subscription.
- Make sure you connect to a VPN server in the US before accessing Showtime on the night of the event.
- If you have any questions or would like help, the ExpressVPN support team is available 24 hours a day.
Bellator 258 Fight Card
Here’s a rundown of the main bouts which are scheduled to start at 10:00 PM EST:
- Juan Archuleta (c) vs. Sergio Pettis for the Bantamweight Title
- Anthony Johnson vs. Yoel Romero (Light Heavyweight)
- Patchy Mix vs. TBA (Bantamweight)
- Michael Page vs. Derek Anderson (Welterweight)
Don’t miss out on the the prelims fights. They will start at 6:00 PM EST:
- Josh Hill vs. Raufeon Stots (Bantamweight)
- Weber Almeida vs. Johnny Soto (Featherweight)
- Henry Corrales vs. Johnny Campbell (Bantamweight)
- Johnny Eblen vs. Daniel Madrid (Middleweight)
- Bryce Logan vs. Alan Omer (Lightweight)
- Valerie Loureda vs. Hannah Guy (Women’s Flyweight)
- Patricky Freire vs. Peter Queally (Lightweight)
Now, let’s take a look at the main bout for the next few Bellator events. They will all be streamed live on Showtime.
- Bellator 258: Archuleta vs. Pettis – May 7
- Bellator 259: Cyborg vs. Smith 2 – May 21
- Bellator 260: Lima vs. Amosov – June 11
Of course, there are other sporting events you can catch in addition to Bellator. Showtime is known for championship boxing as well. The premium streaming service is a good choice for fight fans.
Enjoy all the excitement of the Bellator MMA events live online. Please share this post with your friends so they can enjoy Bellator events from anywhere in the world with a VPN. Check out our DraftKings post if you would like to bet on the fights while traveling outside the supported area.