Bellator 273: Bader vs. Moldavsky is set to take place on Saturday, January 29 at Foorprint Center in Phoenix. Prelims will start at 7:00 PM ET with the main card getting under way at 10:00 PM ET. The headlining fight will be a championship bout between Ryan Bader (c) and Valentin Moldavsky. In the past, Bellator events were streamed on DAZN but that has changed. You will now need to have a subscription to Showtime to watch the events live. To sign up for the service and watch Bellator events on Showtime you will need in IP address in the United States. If you are currently outside the country or plan to travel during future fights, you will want to connect to a VPN server back in the states. Here are some of our top choices.
Bellator events are exclusive to Showtime. In fact Showtime streamed their first Bellator event for free. Unfortunately they are not expected to do that again so you will need to sign up for the streaming service to watch the action. It’s not too bad through since Showtime is only $10.99 a month. You can expect Bellator events to take place at least month (sometimes more often) and there have been 272 of them so far. Prelims usually begin around 7:00 PM ET with the main card starting at 10:00 PM ET. This can vary per event though so make sure to check the schedule.
How to Watch Bellator Events with a VPN
You can watch the fights live on Showtime by connecting to a reliable VPN in the USA:
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee)
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your dektop or mobile device. You can also use their MediaStreamer service to watch on game console or set top box.
- Open the app and connect to a server in the United States. Some of the fastest server locations include New York, Miami, and Los Angeles.
- Now you will need to sign up for Showtime if you do not already have a subscription.
- Make sure you connect to a VPN server in the US before accessing Showtime on the night of the event.
- If you have any questions or would like help, the ExpressVPN support team is available 24 hours a day.
Bellator 273 Fight Card
Here’s a rundown of the main bouts which are scheduled to start at 10:00 PM EST:
- Ryan Bader (c) vs. Valentin Moldavskyi (Heavyweight)
- Benson Henderson vs. Islam Mamedov (Lightweight)
- Henry Corrales vs. Aiden Lee (Featherweight)
- Sabah Homasi vs. Jaleel Willis (Welterweight)
Don’t miss out on the the prelims fights. They will start at 7:00 PM EST:
- Darrion Caldwell vs. Enrique Barzola (Bantamweight)
- Chris Gonzalez vs. Saad Awad (Lightweight)
- Duane Johnson vs. Dalton Rosta (Middleweight)
- Ben Parrish vs. Sullivan Cauley (Light Heavyweight)
- Lucas Brennan vs. Ben Lugo (Featherweight)
- Nikita Mikhailov vs. Blaine Shutt (Bantamweight)
Now, let’s take a look at the main bout for the next Bellator events on the calendar. They will all be streamed live on Showtime.
- February 19 – Bellator 274: Gracie vs. Storley
- February 25 – Bellator 275: Mousasi vs. Vanderford
Of course, there are other sporting events you can catch in addition to Bellator. Showtime is known for championship boxing as well. The premium streaming service is a good choice for fight fans.
Enjoy all the excitement of the Bellator MMA events live online. Please share this post with your friends so they can enjoy Bellator events from anywhere in the world with a VPN. Check out our DraftKings post if you would like to bet on the fights while traveling outside the supported area.