The ATP Cup is an annual tennis tournament held at 3 venues in Brisbane, Perth, and Sydney in Australia. 2020 marks the first edition of the tournament as well as the first time there has been an ATP team tournament since 2012. This year, it will be held at the venues of Pat Rafter Arena, Perth Arena, and Ken Rosewall Arena from Friday, January 3rd until Sunday, January 12th. There are a few different ways you can watch this tournament, depending on where you are located, including the Tennis Channel in the US. If you have access to the network, you are all set. If you are not in the US or want to watch specific coverage, you can watch it online providing you connect to a VPN.
How to Watch 2020 ATP Cup from Anywhere
There are several ways to watch this tournament including Tennistv.com, of course, The Tennis Channel in the US.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30 day risk-free money-back guarantee).
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device
- Connect to a VPN server in the US so you can definitely get coverage on Tennis TV.
- Log in to Tennistv.com website if you have credentials or if you are outside the US, you can sign up for an external streaming service that offers Tennis TV.
- Enjoy the live streaming access of the 2020 ATP Cup.
The ATP Cup has the top rated male tennis players from around the world. The real question is, who will win this innaugural tournament? Will it be a well known name or will we see a surprise? You will have to tune in to find out. Again, if you do not have access to one of the various options, you will need to connect to a VPN. We suggest you connect to a VPN in the US or the country you want to watch coverage in for the 2020 ATP Cup. Otherwise, you will likely be geo-restricted.
How to Use a VPN to Watch 2020 ATP Cup
We’ll use ExpressVPN for the example of how to use a VPN service to stream 2020 ATP Cup. First, you’ll want to download the VPN client. ExpressVPN offers free client software for Windows, Mac and Linux. In addition to free apps for iOS and Android.
After you download and install the software, its time to connect. Launch the ExpressVPN client and select a server location. We’ll walk you through step by step by using their Windows client.
- Select a server location. We suggest you use a server in Australia. As we mentioned, that is because you would be geo-blocked outside of the region. Because of that, we chose a server in Melbourne.
- We recommend you select OpenVPN (TCP) or (UDP). For streaming videos from sites like YouTube, we use OpenVPN (UDP) because it’s faster than TCP. They also support PPTP, L2TP, and SSTP. We still recommend OpenVPN UDP for the best mix of speed and privacy protection.
- Click the big round connect button. After a few seconds, you’ll see the shield around the button turn green. There will also be a message letting you know the “VPN is ON”
- You now have an IP address in Australia or wherever your favorite coverage is located, as far as anyone can tell online. Because of that, you can reach any site as if you were sitting there. The same would be true if you connected to a server in a different region.
That’s all there is to it. Now that you have an IP address from the ExpressVPN server in Australia, you can browse the Internet as if you were actually there. The same is true from any country. Connect to a server in the United Kingdom to watch Sky Sports or the US if you want to watch other events than just the ATP Cup.
Good VPN providers open access to content around the world. If you live outside the United States, the service can help you access popular services like Netflix, Hulu, and Pandora. You still need an account for services like Netflix but the VPN will help you watch US television shows and movies on Netflix as if you were sitting in the United States or any other region you would like to access.
Enjoy all the excitement of the 2020 ATP Cup, and see which tennis star will win the first-ever ATP Cup. Please share this post with your friends so they can enjoy this inaugural tennis tournament from anywhere in the world with a VPN. Follow us @VPNFan for the latest deals, guides, and news.