The ATP 500 tournaments are a series of tournaments that are almost as high in prestige as the Grand Slam events. This year, it will run almost the entire year, beginning on January 3rd, 2020 and end on November 29th, 2020. There are a few different ways you can watch these tournaments. Of course, that depends on where you located. Some of those include the Tennis Channel in the US. If you have access to the network, you are all set. If you are not in the US or want to watch coverage elsewhere, you can watch it online providing you connect to a VPN.
|Rank||VPN Service||VPN Fan|
How to Watch ATP 500 Tournaments from Anywhere
Again, there are several ways to watch this tournament including Tennistv.com, the Tennis Channel in the US, and others.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30 day risk-free money-back guarantee).
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device
- Connect to a VPN server in the US (if you want to use US coverage) so you can definitely get coverage on Tennis TV.
- Log in to Tennistv.com website if you have credentials or if you are outside the US, you can sign up for an external streaming service that offers Tennis TV.
- Enjoy the live streaming access of the ATP 500 Tournaments.
The ATP Cup has the top rated male tennis players from all over the world. Who will win each tournament? You will have to tune in to find out. Again, if you do not have access to one of the various options, you will need to connect to a VPN. We suggest you connect to a VPN in the US or the country you want to watch coverage in for the ATP 500 Tournaments. Without doing so, you would be geo-blocked.
How to Use a VPN to Watch ATP 500 Tournaments
We’ll use ExpressVPN for the example of how to use a VPN service to stream ATP 500 Tournaments. First, you’ll want to download the VPN client. ExpressVPN offers free client software for Windows, Mac and Linux. In addition to free apps for iOS and Android.
After you download and install the software, its time to connect. Launch the ExpressVPN client and select a server location. We’ll walk you through step by step by using their Windows client.
- Select a server location. For US coverage, you will want to connect to a VPN in the US. As we mentioned, that is because you would be geo-blocked outside of the region.
- We recommend you select OpenVPN (TCP) or (UDP). For streaming videos from sites like YouTube, we use OpenVPN (UDP) because it’s faster than TCP. They also support PPTP, L2TP, and SSTP. We still recommend OpenVPN UDP for the best mix of speed and privacy protection.
- Click the big round connect button. After a few seconds, you’ll see the shield around the button turn green. There will also be a message letting you know the “VPN is ON”
- You now have an IP address in the US or wherever your favorite coverage is located, as far as anyone can tell online. Because of that, you can reach any site as if you were sitting there. The same would be true if you connected to a server in a different region.
That’s all there is to it. Now that you have an IP address from the ExpressVPN server in the US, you can browse the Internet as if you were actually there. The same is true from any country. Connect to a server in the United Kingdom to watch Sky Sports or the US if you want to watch other events than just the ATP 500 Tournaments.
Good VPN providers open access to content around the world. If you live outside the United States, the service can help you access popular services like Netflix, Hulu, and Pandora. You still need an account for services like Netflix but the VPN will help you watch US television shows and movies on Netflix as if you were sitting in the United States or any other region you would like to access.
Enjoy all the excitement of the ATP 500 Tournaments, and see who will come out on top. Please share this post with your friends so they can enjoy the ATP 500 tournaments from anywhere in the world with a VPN. Follow us @VPNFan for the latest deals, guides, and news.