Volleyball TV is an online streaming service that covers volleyball around the world. It is great and if you are a fan of the sport, this is one you will not want to miss out on. However, depending on the country you are in, you could run into a problem. That is why we suggest connecting to a VPN in one of the countries that the service is available in. If you are in some major countries and want to watch, you will be blocked. Because of that, what you would need to do is to connect to a VPN.
|Rank||VPN Service||VPN Fan|
How to Watch Volleyball TV from Anywhere
While this is an online-only service, you are limited by the countries you can connect to watch it. The countries that the service is available in are Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Vietnam. Follow the steps below to watch.
- Sign up for ExpressVPN (includes a 30 day risk-free money-back guarantee)
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device
- Connect to a VPN server in one of the countries so you can definitely get coverage.
- Enjoy the live streaming access of Volleyball TV.
How to Use a VPN to Watch Volleyball TV
We’ll use ExpressVPN for the example of how to use a VPN service to stream Volleyball TV. First, you’ll want to download the VPN client. ExpressVPN offers free client software for Windows, Mac and Linux. In addition to free apps for iOS and Android.
Now that you’ve had a chance to download and install the software, it’s time to connect. Launch the ExpressVPN client and select a server location. We’ll walk you through step by step using their Windows client.
- Select a server location. We suggest you use a server in in one of the countries we mentioned above. As we mentioned, that is because you would be geo-blocked outside of those countries. For the purpose of this post, we chose a server in Germany.
- We recommend you select OpenVPN (TCP) or (UDP). For streaming videos from sites like YouTube, we use OpenVPN (UDP) because it’s faster than TCP. They also support PPTP, L2TP, and SSTP. We still recommend OpenVPN UDP for the best mix of speed and privacy protection.
- Click the big round connect button. After a few seconds, you’ll see the shield around the button turn green. There will also be a message letting you know the “VPN is ON”
- You now have an IP address in Germany, as far as anyone can tell online. As such, you can reach any site as if you were sitting there. The same would be true if you connected to a server in a different country.
That’s all there is to it. Now that you have an IP address from the ExpressVPN server in Germany, you can browse the Internet as if you were actually there. The same is true from any country. Connect to a server in the United Kingdom or another country if you prefer to watch other coverage.
Good VPN providers open access to content around the world. If you live outside the United States, the service can help you access popular services like Netflix, Hulu, and Pandora. You still need an account for services like Netflix but the VPN will help you watch US television shows and movies on Netflix as if you were sitting in the United States or any other countries you would like to access.
Enjoy all the excitement of Volleyball TV, and see which of the players will take the victory. Please share this post with your friends so they can enjoy this great streaming service from anywhere in the world with a VPN. Follow us @VPNFan for the latest deals, guides, and news.