The AEW (All Elite Wrestling) Fyter Fest is part of the new professional wrestling league that competes with the WWE. It promises great things and could potentially change the world of professional wrestling forever. The inaugural Fyter Fest takes place on June 29th, 2019. If you want to see this new league’s Fyter Fest, you need to be located either in the US or in the UK. However, if you are outside of the two countries, you will be blocked or charged unless you use a VPN.
The AEW Fyter Fest is available in the US on the B/R stream. It is also available in the UK for free on ITV4, so you can watch it on ITV player. If you are outside one of the two countries, a VPN will help you with geo-restrictions. We will mention that you can find the Fyter Fest on Amazon’s Fire TV as well. However, you could be charged $9.99 USD to watch it because of licensing rights. Fortunately, there is a solution to this issue. By following the steps below.
How to Use a VPN to Watch Fyter Fest
We will use ExpressVPN for the example of how to use a VPN service to watch the event. First, you’ll want to download the VPN client. ExpressVPN offers client software for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Mobile users can download apps for iOS and Android. You can even connect your router to secure every device on your network. It will send all your communications through the VPN which extends support to devices like game consoles and streaming boxes. They even have an app for Amazon Fire TV devices.
Now that you’ve had a chance to download and install the software, go ahead and connect. Launch the ExpressVPN client and select a server location. We’ll walk you through step by step using their Windows client. Keep in mind we are using images from US servers, but you can follow the same steps for the UK servers as well
- If you going to watch by using the Bleacher Report website, you will want to pick a server in the United States. If you are going to use the ITV iPlayer website, you would connect to a server in the UK. ExpressVPN has a large network of servers located all over the US and UK.
- We recommend you select OpenVPN (TCP) or (UDP). For streaming videos from sites like YouTube, we use OpenVPN (UDP) because it’s faster than TCP. They also support PPTP, L2TP, and SSTP. We still recommend OpenVPN UDP for the best mix of speed and privacy protection.
- Click the big round connect button. After a few seconds, you’ll see the shield around the button turn green. There will also be a message letting you know the “VPN is ON”
- You now have an IP address in the USA or UK, as far as anyone can tell online. As such, you can reach any site as if you were sitting there. The same would be true if you connected to a server in another country
It is just that easy to do. Now that you have an IP address from an ExpressVPN server in the US or UK, you can browse the Internet or watch the AEW Fyter Fest as if you were actually there. Of course, the same is true from any country.
Let’s take a look at the matchups during Fyter Fest
- Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks vs. Pentagon Jr., Fenix, and Laredo Kid
- Jon Moxley vs. Joey Janela
- Cody vs. Darby Allin
- Adam Page vs. MJF vs. Jungle Boy vs. Jimmy Havoc
- Yuka Sakazaki vs. Riho vs. Nyla Rose
- Christopher Daniels vs. CIMA
Don’t miss a moment of the action in the AEW Fyter Fest. Share this post with your friends so they can enjoy the event from anywhere in the world with a VPN. Follow us @VPNFan for the latest deals and guides.